Wednesday, October 01, 2014

2014 Points after 7&8 Events

Thanks to MSCC for hosting events 7 & 8!

Updated 2014 season points:

6/22 Alfa Club Results are still not finalized.  The powers that be are working on a resolution.  My "best guess" points are still listed for that event.  These are still subject to change.

Here is the PDF version of the Points Standings.

As always, please double check and make sure you were credited correctly.  Notify me of any errors via e-mail, just click my name.

EDIT:  Whoops, I forgot last Sunday's enemy was non-points.  Looks like I'll have to fix that when I can get back to a full sized computer.  Hold tight.

EDIT 2: I have removed the non-points event results.  Apologies for the error.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The MSCC autox from Sept 28 is not supposed to count for CHAMP points...

October 06, 2014 9:46 PM  
Blogger Burglar said...

I've fixed the error. Thanks.

October 09, 2014 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home