Registration for the 2017 DCSCC Champ Autocross series is now open! The fee to register is $10, payable through Paypal (to email@example.com). Registering makes entrants eligible for DCSCC's year-end awards for class winners, teams, and the overall championship. It also allows drivers to reserve a number for the 2017 season that can be used at all Champ events (note: some of our member clubs run events that are non-Champ, and drivers may or may not get their number at those events).
NUMBER ASSIGNMENT PROCEDURE:
1. Numbers 1 through 10 are reserved for the 2016 season's top 10 winners until April 7, 2017.
2. Number 11 is reserved for the top Ladies class driver until April 7, 2017.
3. Numbers 101-115 are reserved for CCM 1-15 (DCSCC events)
4. You may retain your 2016 number by registering before April 7, 2017.
5. You may choose any number from 1-100 or 116-299, subject to the above limitations
6, The upper limit of 299 will be strictly enforced, higher numbers create issues for the scorekeepers!
7. Registration will remain open for the majority of the season but no points will be scored for events completed prior to registration being processed - please submit ASAP.
8. If you don't get your first choice number, the Registrar will contact you before the first Champ event.
9. You can still register after April 7th, but number availability will be determined on a first come / first served basis.
10. Paypal strongly preferred, email firstname.lastname@example.org if other arrangements are absolutely
2016 results & previously registered numbers are here -> 2016 Points Standings
EVENTS, RULES, AND CLASSING:
For a list of Champ events and more information, visit the Council blog site -> http://dcscc.blogspot.com/
For all local 2017 Champ & non-Champ Autocross events, see -> link tbd
2017 DCSCC rulebook is available here -> 2017 DCSCC Rule Book
Not sure which street class is appropriate for your car? Look it up here -> 2017 Street Category By Manufacturer List (SCCA Link)
DCSCC does not offer Street Touring classing. These classes are replaced with "Street Tire Street Prepared", using SP rules but require 140+ TW tires. Please contact email@example.com with questions related to vehicle classing.